Monday, January 26, 2009

NEW YEAR!!! NEW FUN!!!





My camera broke during Christmas so I have not been able to take pictures of anything. We really haven't had much going on. Mike has been busy at work and I am busy with the kids. I volunteer at the public library helping out with the used book sale they have every year and that is in full swing. I will post pics once I fix the camera issue. Jackson is busy learning to read and loves bringing "homework" home to work on. McKenna has played her first indoor soccer games and loves it. She loves that it is the perfect temp and fast paced. Hope everyone has recovered from the holidays and taking time to renew things. Mike and I have been running but I fell off the wagon last week.....that and my knees were killing me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

6 comments:

The Waters Family said...

AHH so Cute! Is Jackson pulling McKenna's Sled with his big wheel?

The snow looks fun! The weathermen are predicting ice tonight for us-- Josh is crossing his fingers for school to be cancelled and Jordan LOVES school so much-- well she loves the social aspect of it-- that she hopes it's not cancelled! LOL

Kathryn said...

I am always surprised to see snow still because it has been in the mid sixties here! Looks like fun! Keep up with the resolutions. I am trying too! Hard!

Lindsey Ramage said...

Brody is driving me crazy, not really but I keep telling Cory that so he takes care of him. The girls love him but use him as an excuse to listen. I love it when you post!! Ashley books- any about girls who are nice and sweet and keep mean comments to themself. So books with a manners theme!! Can you find Austinland by Shannon Hale for me, I need it for book club next month. Also the 5 love languages. Love ya

The Waters Family said...

Are we making Book Orders?? OK--Well Josh loves the Tales of the 4th Grade Nothing series-- SO... He hasn't read "Sheila the Great" or something to that effect- I bet Lindseys girls would like The American Girl books!! Jillian loves the books that come with the CDs that I get her from the Scholastic Book Order deals-- I love them because she can spend time entertaining herself without me! Jordan has read everything- I can't even think of anything she would like because she is into the young adult stuff-- She's read all the Twilight books etc-- LOL

SO..I wish you could get a Camera for Valentine's Day!!! Or you could get one for Mike for Valentine's and then you could borrow it! LOL

LOVE Y'ALL!!

The Waters Family said...

Did you get a camera for Valentine's???

ummm, I'm needing some blog updates- I'm going through McKenna/Jack withdrawl!

Hope y'all are doing good- Thinking of you often-- we really do think of you all the time- Miss you!

The Waters Family said...

hello there!!

anyone home???

I know it's a new year and new fun but I need some March updates-- When is spring break?? I need Utah pics etc!