Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This ones's for you Deborah Michelle.....

Heres a few pics of the latest happenings in the Haire household. My mother came for a week and shared mothers day with us. We had a wonderful day. Mike and the kids went all out. We had a super fun week. Kathy our sweet 22 year old "daughter" also spent a week end with us. Kathy watched the kids for us in Utah when I was working and she really is a part of the family. Enjoy the pics :)

Mothers Day Breakfast



Croquet in our PJ'S



Queens in a Central Park Castle



Isn't he handsome????



Princeton with Kathy



NYC with Kathy



Cute Family Pic

1 comment:

The Waters Family said...

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! I love it! I know life is super busy and blogging is just another thing-- I love the pics-- and GOSH Mikey is so very handsome-- and the family pic is awesome-- You are looking very Modelesque too!!
I MISS YOU!-- I'm hormonal today-- as I was driving home from my 20 yr reunion deal-- I was thinking who I really wanted to have a reunion with is YALL!!!!! then I got teary and now I come home and low and behold there is a whole blog update just for me!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU! and the new Hannah Montana song... THE CLIMB! is my new theme song! Haha!