Monday, September 15, 2008




Well hello fellow bloggers. You asked I posted....finally. Thanks to Debbie bugging, a pep talk from Lindsay Ashton and 2 hours of fussing with the computer I think I may have figured this out. We have been in New Jersey for 14 months now and I have tons of pictures and adventures to share. Every time we have done something cool, we comment how great it would be on our blog--that did not exist yet. So I think I may spend sometime posting things from the past year. I suppose it will serve as a great tutorial for this blogging thing. We are so far from everyone that this really will be the best way to stay connected. I warned Mike, that when I become obsessed, he encouraged it.

5 comments:

The Waters Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!! I can't believe it! F I N A L L Y!! I love it! very nice sleek blog design! Very cute and easy to read!
now, please if you can, make the pics a bit bigger so I can see all the cuteness of Kenna Kay and Jack!
I can't wait for your weekly 'family emails' to be sent in blog format complete with fun pics! :) OH- if you need all the past family email updates that you sent out- I have them all stored - you could just paste them into the blog and have instant history for your little family and for the future Haire generations! :) Let me know and I will send them to you!
OK--- can I just say... YAAAAYYYYY! Yahoooooooo! I am so excited that you are blogging!
Love y'all so so much!

The Waters Family said...

Ok- super cool feature- Just click on one of the tiny pics and suddenly it grows for better viewing! You are so tech savvy! :) so, nevermind about the bigger pics!

Andrea "The H family" said...

WOWSIE! Well, I must confess...blogging is addictive and so great for the family!
Love your blog girl!
KEEP IT UP> If you don't blog every 3 days...we will forget about you.
KEEP THE BLOGS COMING!
Great post!
Hugs,
Andrea (master blogger)

The Waters Family said...

I LOVE THE PICS of You and Mike on the Tarmac! So jetsetter! :)LOL
where were y'all going? Y'all look adorable

Jill and Ryan said...

Yeah, you started a blog. It will be great actually seeing some pics from all the amazing things you get to do in New Jersey. Plus, we want to see how Mckenna and Jack are growing up. You are so far away, this should make it a bit easier. We love you guys.