Friday, October 10, 2008

Attention Shoppers



I love the Tide simple pleasures lavender vanilla. It makes everything smell so good and I love climbing into to bed and snuggling up with my scented sheets. Today I scored....I was watching the price of everything as I was checking out at the store and the Tide came up at the wrong price. I said something to the cashier he yelled for a price and check and sure enough they had the wrong price on it. The store policy is to give you the item for FREE!!! So for the next few weeks I will be enjoying my FREE lavender and vanilla. If you have never tried it you should it is wonderful.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love it when that happens! Way to be a price concious shopper...my friends here call me the rain man shopper!

Kathryn said...

I have to admit I hardly notice the prices come up as I am checking out. I am going to try out that tide. Thanks for sharing.
Also...I loved the pictures from your trip. It looks beautiful.

Lindsey Ramage said...

I love free stuff!!! I went to a home decor class on how to help add fall to your home and asked if I could buy her tester bottle of room spray and she said, Oh honey you can have it! It was 13 bucks! IT smells awesome, we Coil girls have super smell!!