Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prettiest Cities in America

With all the madness and worry in the world right now it is hard to find things that make us happy. As I was checking the Internet for the latest news of the election and financial crisis I stumbled on an article from Forbes magazine on the prettiest cities in America. I was so pleased to see that I had lived and or visited many of them. Being out East now has allowed us to experience a new part of our beautiful country. Check out New Hope Pa---Mike took me here for my 30th birthday week end. It is an artsy town full of wonderful restaurants and quaint bed and breakfasts. It was the best week end Mike and I have spent together. Also on the list was Park City Ut!!!

New Hope PA



Park City UT

We really miss spending time here and appreciate how lucky we were to make lots of fun memories in Park City. We can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I am so glad that you found us and I look forward to reading your blog and seeing what you have been up to!! -Shay

The Waters Family said...

What about GTown?