Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog Catch Up

So I have been busy with kid stuff, Elska and Randy in town, and Christmas shopping and have neglected the blog. I thought I would post a few fun pics from the last few weeks to catch up. Halloween was super fun and the kids had a great time. Can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. We are headed to Detroit to see Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jan---should be a fun adventure. Hope all is well with everyone and taking time to remember what is important in life. Love to all!!!




Jackson as some Star Wars guy (just like all the other boys in his class) and McKenna as a Dallas Cowboy Football player---that's my girl!!!






The "Candy Store" the kids made with all their Halloween treats.






Elska in the belly dancing outfit my mom got in Turkey for her. You should see her dance she is awesome!





This years leave day. We bought the brown paper yard bags and they worked great!

6 comments:

Jill and Ryan said...

Atleast Jack wasn't a cheerleader, maybe Kenna will be one of those girls that kicks field goals in college? Love you guys and we wish we could see you sooner rather than later. Enjoy Detroit-we didn't like it very much.

Kacey said...

McKenna as a Dallas Cowboy...I love it!
Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Detroit!

The Waters Family said...

Cute Costumes--whose number 11? I guess I should know that-- and Elska looks so pretty in her costume --

Kathryn said...

My kids dream of jumping in a pile of leaves. There aren't many here in the desert. Love the pictures. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Elska!! I bet you guys had so much fun...Thanks for the birthday call! Happy Turkey Day!

The Waters Family said...

ok- Drew Bledsoe or Danny White are the 2 players I found with number 11--So who?