Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cold with a Cold

We got back from Michigan last night after a 10 hour drive. I started to get a sore throat in Ohio and sure enough by bedtime I had a cold. Top that off with freezing temps and rain and we are hanging in the house all day. The kids are making race tracks for marbles with various toys, Mike is napping, and I spent sometime looking at old pics and thought it would be fun to post some of my favorites. I will blog all about our Turkey day once I get the pics uploaded. Hope everyone had a great holiday and took time to be thankful for family, health and all that is truly important.....lots of love to everyone!!!

First picture taken with a digital camera...Montana 2003



Love this one of Jackson



I miss my babies in cozy PJ'S!!!



Favorite Halloween--McKenna the parrot and Jackson the pirate



Easter 2004

2 comments:

The Waters Family said...

ahhhh- I love these nostalgic pics especially that cutie one of baby Jack--
MISS Y'ALL--I hope your cold goes away-- suck on some zinc lozenges

I'll blog our Arizona Adventures probly Monday ish-- too tired after our 14 hour drive thru desolation

Andrea "The H family" said...

Thanks Jen and Mike for your sweet encouraging words on my blog. Big hugs and love catching up. The kids have grown up way too fast. A very beautiful family girl!